Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Up to speed ~~~

I have received numerous emails from readers asking me why I am so quiet and that they would love to see some blog posts!

So I thought I better get my act together and send a blog post or two your way…



I have been quite busy over the holidays as I know you were too and to tell you the truth, I haven’t had the desire to blog.

I have been updating my facebook quite regularly.
 I must say, all your emails and sweet compliments made me want to blog!

So to bring you up to speed on what I have been up to since my last blog post about 2 months ago I will start with our Church’s Senior Breakfast for Christmas… I know this is very late… but I thought I would share anyway!








I mainly did the food table decoration. And the menu(spyskaart) But all the other details were so pretty I took pictures of those as well!






 







::{It was a very relaxing day full of laughter and love}::


1 comments:

Suomi said...

Nice decorations fit for the gathering you set up..enjoy your day with your love ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails