Thursday, August 4, 2011

{Real Birthday Party} ~ Winnie the Pooh and friends!

Todays post is all about
Winnie the Pooh and friends!

A customer of mine wanted her sons 1st birthday
to be Winnie the Pooh
themed.
First of she gave me the invitation below and said
she wanted something like this:



So I made this:


She ordered a cake, cupcakes and cookies from
me and had a party planner that put together
a perfect winnie the pooh party!
The went all out with the decor!
I think it looked amazing!

Below are some photos of the table: 


Some photos of the cake i made
with sugar paste winnie, piglet and tigger!



Matching Winnie, Tigger and Piglet cupcakes(fondant moulded figures):


as well as Winnie and friend cookies(fondant moulded figures):


And here is the birthday boy on his
special day!
It looks like he enjoyed it a LOT!


Here are some more winnie the pooh themed baked
goodies I have made in the past:

~This 2 tiered cake was for a friends baby shower~





Here are some more cookies of
Winnie and piglet, these were done with royal icing.



Hope you enjoyed all the winnie the pooh
party inspirations!
I will be back tomorrow with another party to share!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! I love the whole thing. SO cute. Where did you find those chair covers?

Susan said...

Thank you! The chair covers are from a party planner place, it is especially made according to the theme.xx

benilhalk said...

Awesome! I am in love with this cake. The color of the cake is giving me a feel of calmness, it is going in the stomach anyways. I am sure it would have been delicious. This looks like a great party to me. everything has been decorated and arranged so well. I will also decorate the venue NYC that I have booked for my kid’s birthday party like this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails