Monday, May 17, 2010

Hot Pink Zebra

I must either be going out of my mind
or i am getting withdrawal symptoms from not doing a party for
2 weeks... i don't know...

Thing is, i offered to make some printable cupcake toppers for someone
who lives practically across the globe from me.
She said that the theme is hot pink zebra.
So I started designing the printable cupcake topper file
and then I wanted to see what some other things would look like
in the same theme!
So now i have ended up with this:



And if you are not sure what is on the table look at this:
{Click to make picture larger}





I am mad right?
Thats what i thought!

How about if I add some paper poms to the banner?








Well, just thought i would share this with you!
Hope it is inspiring at least!

.......................................

I am booking myself into a mental institution as we speak.
A room with a view please?
I hope they have an oven so I can do some baking!


........................................




 

4 comments:

Shawna said...

love it....I always 'draw' parties out--!!!

Lisa Cunningham said...

Ha Ha love it! Now Darby might think she is famous and yes Texas is a world away :)

SIMPLY ICED said...

I am doing the exact same thing. I am using powerpoint though. Did you use photoshop?
Here I am thinking that I was crazy. I am laughing so hard. Great Job!
http://simplyiced.blogspot.com/

SIMPLY ICED said...

BTW, this saves me money. Otherwise I am buying things and putting them together to preview the color scheme.
http://simplyiced.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails