Tuesday, May 18, 2010

::Some more Dessert table mock ups::

Yesterday, after making the Hot Pink Zebra dessert table mock up,
I was feeling very inspired!
So I thought I would see what some more themes would look like.
::Click on the images to make them larger::


This a pink and white butterfly theme:


Next, yellow and pink theme.
I designed this one for my friend's twin girls who is turning 1 next month!
The theme is winnie the pooh,
so i thought yellow and pink will go well with our friend winnie!





Then there is this one... Pink and brown polka dots and bows.
I think this will go well with a baby shower.
Or a bridal shower!



Then i designed one more!
Now this one isn't so pretty.
My husband turns 30 next month and I wanted to do a dessert table for him!
I am stuck as to what the theme should be
at first i wanted to make it a nautical(ocean) theme.

But now I am leaning more towards autumn colours...
Something like autumn picnick in the park

Seeing as it is autumn in ::South Africa:: now.
And the leaves just looks so stunning in the different shades.

What do you think?


I am still deciding!

Oh and if you have a theme in mind and would like for me to design a mock up dessert table for {you}, 
please feel free to email me,
 I would be happy to help!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails