Tuesday, May 4, 2010

::Sugar Coated Customer:: Barney Cake



I love you, you love me!
:D

This was one of the cakes I made last week!
Another busy week of baking and decorating!
As usual i enjoyed myself!

It is for my friends daughter, and she turned 3!
Can you guess what she loves?
Barney...

This is barney on the cake!

It was inspired by this cake:



Here is the birthday girl(on the left) enjoying the party with  a friend!
Alongside her is her barney pinata(which was saved, as the Mom felt to sorry to bash it to bits)



 
And here is the cake together with some cucpakes( i sent over a cupcake topper file)
and i am so glad the Mommy used it to decorate the cupcakes!




Have a great big hug from me!

And enjoy your day!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dit was so pragtige koek, wou dit net weg bere... Dankie vir jou moeite. Die koek en die bday girl was die centre of attention. Cornel

Related Posts with Thumbnails